Your Mom's House Podcast - Ep. 632
Added: 9 months ago
christina p christina pazsitzky denim on denim high and tight jeans mommies podcast tom segura up what's with the jeans ymh your mom's house your moms house
Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
- Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter in YMH, to get a 60-day free trial, just in time for the holidays!
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Head on over to https://Stance.com and pick out whatever styles you like. Enjoy the color and comfort of a life less ordinary… with Stance
- Check out https://FIVERR.com and receive 10% off your first order by using our code MOM.
- Head to https://policygenius.com to get your free home & auto insurance quotes and see how much you could
- Go to https://HelloTushy.com/YOURMOM to get 10% off plus free shipping!
- Try Theragun for THIRTY-DAYS starting at only $199 by going to https://Therabody.com/MOM and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
- Go to https://SkylightFrame.com and enter code HOUSE to get $10 off your purchase.
The jeans are getting pulled completely over your head this week with Tom Segura and Christina P! Now that J Nadav is C Patty, the main mommies try to teach him about Christmas and what it's all about. We open with a clip from a certified marine screaming into the abyss and really annoying his roommate. Tom and Christina share stories of all the crazy ways their kids are trying to ruin their house, share Joe Rogan's reaction to poutine, and get a neat new update on Norm Summerton! Christina reviews the dumbest holiday movie of all time "The Holiday" starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jack Black, and Jude Law. That gets the mommies to debate who would be a better lover between Jude and Cameron. We look into Jude Law's personal life and how he can afford all 6 of his kids and girlfriends/mistresses. Christina goes over how divorces ruin wealth which makes them go over all their possible divorce strategies, and the booth boys revel Christina and Bert Kreischer are pretty much the same person, which makes Tom the fun beacon. We watch a super cool post-race NASCAR interview with Kyle Busch, come up with possibly the best name for Christina's new Netflix special, and Tom shares a recording of Christina and Bitsy snoring together. ChrisJeansa shares an article of a man who killed his wife with cobras, which got the main mommies into clever ways to get rid of your spouse in different regions! How would they make the YMH staff disappear? And then, we wrap up with a wholesome batch of Christina's curated TikToks.