Reverse Repo - Why Has it Spiked & What Does it Mean?
Added: 1 month ago
There have been several hyped-up news stories recently about reverse repo rates and how and why they have spiked to all-time highs. But are these stories true and what is a reverse repo anyway?
So in this video, I explain what a reverse repo is and why they are useful. I also look at what has caused this recent spike with the Fed, whether this is a problem, and what the likely outcome of this will be.
Why not join our membership on Patreon and gain access to a library of exclusive videos and resources, learn via our Slack chat forum and take part in our regular members-only live Q&A webinars. To find out more about this click here https://patreon.com/pensioncraft
We rely on your support to keep producing free content via YouTube. Please help us to remain independent and producing new content by supporting us on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/pensioncraft/join
Sign up to our free weekly market roundup to get news and views about what's going on in the stock market and wider economy https://pensioncraft.com/market-roundup/
This is what else PensionCraft Offers:
- Book a Power Hour with Ramin so he can answer your questions in a one-to-one coaching session via a video call: https://pensioncraft.com/power-hour/
- Understand investment in more depth with my online courses https://pensioncraft.com/courses-we-offer/
Recommended PensionCraft YouTube Playlists
- There are many different types of investment strategies. In this playlist we look at a number of these so that you decide what is right for you. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlqeAQqQK7Tci3mKU21drdoRFoNmIVbDd
- Bewildered by investment? Start with this playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlqeAQqQK7TcG9QNlRJ_QjI8iX_q_I8jo
- Building blocks for your portfolio https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlqeAQqQK7TdRdp-hLnL5oxsaRjJZVSyn
If you like our content and want us to continue to produce it, you can support us with a one-off payment here https://paypal.me/pensioncraft
All information is given for educational purposes and is not financial advice. Ramin does not provide recommendations and is not responsible for investment actions taken by viewers. Figures that are quoted refer to the past and past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
#ReverseRepo #Investing #PensionCraft